Monday, December 28, 2009

Wacom Intuos 3 6x11 (Wide) Japan Spec For Sale




To anyone who is interested, and is in Klang Valley (Malaysia), I'm selling my Wacom Intuos3 6x11 which was bought from Japan. It comes with everything in the box just like the Malaysian model, with one big difference; it comes with a mouse, and that costs RM169 according to Wacom's pricelist. I would really love to hold on to this but I have another Wacom tablet with me that I use. It has always been in the box, rarely used, since I didn't get the chance to really test it out as a result of procrastination. Interested? Read on...

If there's anyone interested to grab this tablet of me, and make full use of it, I'm selling it of for RM900. Your RM900 includes:

  • An Intuos 3 6" x 11" Tablet
  • An Intuos 3 Grip Pen
  • An Intuos 3 Mouse
  • All the extra nibs that came with it
  • A Grip Pen holder
  • Documents in Japanese and Driver CDs
  • And all that is packed in an egg carton box unlike the Malaysian one.
In case you're wondering, you can still use the Intuos 3 even if its Japanese, since its best to get the latest drivers from Wacom anyway. I have personally tested it, and its working great. One thing to note is, there's an Amazon.jp sticker on the box that I do not want to remove since I might ruin the box, but believe me, you don't need the box to use the tablet ;). I only accept COD (Cash on Delivery) and I do not trade for other things or offer installments.Preferable COD locations include Kelana Jaya LRT, Petaling Jaya, Sunway, Subang Jaya and Shah Alam. Further enquiries can be made by emailing me at bemsixtynine AT gmail DOT com.

Oh yeah, here are the pictures of the tablet.


Thanks for your interest. Hope to get a buyer for this soon :)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin