Friday, August 7, 2009

Career Success Coach - Logo & Business Card Design

Recently, I had the opportunity of designing the logo and business card for a new company. Its a company that offers career training of various levels in the corporate sector.








Originally, I created a logo that reflects a stopwatch. I was happy with it, but the logo didn't convey the "career" side of things, so I decided to go with a humanoid logo. The concept of the logo is of a person raising his/her arms in the air in a victory stance, which conveys success. The necktie is there to portray that the person is a corporate employee.











With the business card, I went for a bright blue to get a sense of energy; as in the energy to make a change to success. Plenty of white space in the front for their key contact information and at the back, a list of the services they offer.

If you're interested in logo or business card design, just drop me an email at bemsixtynine at gmail dot com.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin