Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wacom Intuos3 6x8 A5 For Sale - SOLD

I'm selling off my 3-year old Wacom Intuos3 6x8 A5 tablet. It has served me well but I've got another tablet at hand. Purchased it at All IT Hypermart on October 2005 and I still have the receipt with me.

Package includes an Intuos 3 6x8 A5 tablet, Grip Pen, Extra nibs (unused), documentation, CD, and the box.

Selling it for RM900. COD only. No installments.

The Wacom Intuos has been sold to a kind Mr. Mansur. Thank you very much for helping me out.


Pictures below:











Contact me at bemsixtynine at gmail dot com. I'll reply as soon as possible.

4 artistic comments:

*/ a expr:href='data:comment.authorUrl' rel='nofollow' /* myadlan said...

aisey.. i want it badly. but don't have enough money la.. ish3..

*/ a expr:href='data:comment.authorUrl' rel='nofollow' /* bem69 said...

takpe kumpul duit, its a good investment.

*/ a expr:href='data:comment.authorUrl' rel='nofollow' /* Riezky Maulana said...

wah telat... :(

*/ a expr:href='data:comment.authorUrl' rel='nofollow' /* bem69 said...

Heheh ada di Malaysia?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin