Friday, August 8, 2008

Panda in Bamboo Heaven - A recomposition

My fiancee wants to order a custom rubber stamp from http://mangosteenskin.blogspot.com seeing that she creates freakishly detailed stamps, and she's keen of using my old artwork, "Action Panda"


However, the original flash design was too rough and sketchy, and she wanted more emphasis on the eyes and the omission of the gun.

I recomposed the original artwork to have a bamboo stack as the wall, and changing the gun to bamboo leaves. Same pose generally, but now its a different composition.


Here's the final result. Hope its ok to be put on the stamp. I'm pretty excited to see my own design applied as a rubber stamp.

1 artistic comments:

*/ a expr:href='data:comment.authorUrl' rel='nofollow' /* Soulie said...

kiutnyeh kunyah bamboo. geramphh!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin