Sunday, December 9, 2007

Trip to Pulau Redang

I went for a trip to Pulau Redang last June, and I actually bought the Powershot G7 just for this trip considering I don't own a camera. I stayed for 3 days 2 nights in Laguna Redang. All I can say, is that I recommend anyone, young and old, to stay there if you're planning to go to Pulau Redang, as they have the cleanest and coolest side of the beach for your snorkeling needs. My opinion of Redang? I love it, never knew Malaysia had such beautiful beaches, as I thought the brochures were photoshopped or something. I'll let the pictures do the talking now... (Click for a slightly bigger version in a new window)
















































Sorry for the amount of images. I took a lot of photos, and it would be a waste just to store them in the harddisk. The pics are posted in my flickr account too, so take a look there if you prefer flickr's interface.


4 artistic comments:

*/ a expr:href='data:comment.authorUrl' rel='nofollow' /* Hor ny Ang Moh said...

Woah! So nice! U must have a nice time there! How much u spend? Have a nice day!

*/ a expr:href='data:comment.authorUrl' rel='nofollow' /* Emila Yusof said...

Great shots!

*/ a expr:href='data:comment.authorUrl' rel='nofollow' /* bem69 said...

hor ny ang moh: Wow, I just found out about this comment, sorry, I didn't spend anything since my sis invited me hoho. I think it was around Rm400-Rm500 for 3D2N at Laguna Redang.

emila yusof: Thank you very much :)

*/ a expr:href='data:comment.authorUrl' rel='nofollow' /* bem69 said...

hor ny ang moh: Wow, I just found out about this comment, sorry, I didn't spend anything since my sis invited me hoho. I think it was around Rm400-Rm500 for 3D2N at Laguna Redang.

emila yusof: Thank you very much :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin