Sunday, November 18, 2007

Can I has my own cat post?

I'm a big cat lover and after being told by Dina about I Can Has Cheezburger (http://www.icanhascheezburger.com), I instantly fell in love with the site. Its a site with plenty of cat pictures with captions that make you laugh. That's three things that I like on each of these images - cats, creativity and humour. I took a picture of Kusa's Zoe and I decided to submit my entry using their proprietary lolcat builder. Check it out...


Unfortunately, it wasn't good enough to be featured on the main page, but I still like it :)

Speaking of cats, I had a cat once, her name was Juju. Why Juju? That's because she's a bit cross-eyed and juling is cross-eyed in Bahasa Malaysia, so Juju is short for Juling-juling. She lived with the family for 13 years, spawning 2 children. Yep, Juju was a great cat, and mostly responded to me, I was her favourite. Sadly, she died last year. I made an artwork of her, as a tribute.



So what happened to her two sons? Smokey, a real life version of Tom from Tom and Jerry, escaped from a vet. Truly disappointing, especially when you give all your trust to the vet. KucingKecik (funny name), decided to live with my neighbour a few houses away. Last I heard, he's dead.

And that my readers, is the end of my cat post.

3 artistic comments:

*/ a expr:href='data:comment.authorUrl' rel='nofollow' /* Dinadrama said...

i linked u up old forgetful unkle :(

*/ a expr:href='data:comment.authorUrl' rel='nofollow' /* bem69 said...

Oops, updated the entry :P

*/ a expr:href='data:comment.authorUrl' rel='nofollow' /* Kusa Hafiez said...

mah zoe the moe schmoe~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin